Friday, August 11, 2006

Where.... O... Where... will we go

Another weekend's here... And me is taking off again on the dear old bike...

The other actors are Vatsa, Ketan, Satish and two thunderbirds...

And this is how the satellite image looks like


According to the CNN weather report, it shouldn't rain in interior TN this weekend.
And we could expect to see a lot of rain in coastal Karnataka and in the western ghats.

Yercaud is the place that we are planing on going to escape the rains.
Perhaps we could go to the Satyamangalam ghats instead... we might be catching the perimeter of the so called "rain ring".... Don't know...

We are off at 0700 from my home... lets see how things work out...


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Do tell us how this thing turned out. :p

    I did not expect you there with Vatsa when I called you. But I think I should have expected it. All T-Bird owners - what else can I expect.

    ReplyDelete