Saturday, May 30, 2009

Some retrospective posts...

I am back to my old ways... I have missed blogging some trips :( How callous. How does the sun rise in the east every day! Daimn! :)

Anyhoo... just so that I do not forget to chronicle the stories this is what I must blog about - on the next holiday :)

1) The 160 kms bicycle ride around the Bodensee
2) Visit to the temple in Munich i.e. the BMW museum
3) Solo trek to the highest "peak" in the Black forest

Apart from these I must also chronicle these before they fade away from my mind
1) Dus kahanieyain - 10 blokes climb up Kumara parvatha - also the day of hiking innovation: 20-20
2) Rider Mania 2009 - the story of 600+ enfields thumping in the middle of the night in hills of ooty and the satisfaction of a job well done

Hopefully I can do all this before Alzheimer kicks in, then one day a long long time from now.... i can read about it and feel happy that I once had a life :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment