Thursday, September 01, 2005

Coramandal Days

I must be crazy! I am planning on a Coramandal trip... Taken two days off from work too... The route is planned as Bangalore-Kolar-Chennai-Pondichery-Krishnagiri-Hosur-Bangalore.

The riders so far are Brian and your truly. Both on Enfields... Kiran has tentaively said yes... We plan to be on the road for four days...

I have to buy spares for my bike. I need to get a riding glass, gloves and a jacket... I don't think it would be safe riding without a jacket... Only sixs days to go and I am all excited!


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Tatz would be an enticing tripo !!!

    do post the aftermath of planning, the route u have chosen is zimpleee rocking. Especially the stretch frm Krishnagiri to Hosur. U will surely talking with the wind while ur ride.

    ReplyDelete