Friday, September 09, 2005

Murphyed Coramandal

Murphy has something against all humanity... Him and his stupid laws...

We were at the receiving end of that law... It started raining on 7th and it kept raining the whole day, so we decided to postpone the trip. No prizes for guessing. Two days and no rain! I even went to work!

It was a different story that I had a lot of work to do and quite welcomed the postponement of the journey... but what a ride that would have been... I will do it some time.

I have been going out of Bangalore every alternate weekend for the past 10 weeks. To keep up that "tradition" I need to go someplace in the next two days. Since I have all the stuff ready, I just have to decide where... Where should I go?


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete