Saturday, September 24, 2005

week 12

Another weekend approaches... It is time for me to go on my journey... But the eternal question haunts me again... Where?

I have two options.

Option A) Chikmanagalur. A propsed car trip on sat. My only job being that of a driver. My grandfather's brothers and my grandmother's brother want to visit my grandfather's sister. So no music. No 100kmph. No anything else. Just being the good guy. To tell the truth I am pertified. This came up tonight during dinner and I bought time till tomorrow. It'll be like the Jerome K. Jerome book.... yours truly being the dog...

Option B) Go to work on sat, maybe even pretend to go to work. Then on Sunday go on the bike trip (to who knows where). 100kmph haaaa... That would be only Aditya and maybe Brian... Saveen is probably ruled out on Sunday... and this trip was "planned" yesterday...

Guess I'll flip a coin...

24th Sept...
Option A - Didn't work out since the granduncles couldn't decide when to leave!!
Option B - Aditiya is down with exhaustion...

Now what?
I am not giving up the get-out-of-bangalore-every-alternate-weekend tradition. So Hosur it is... just 42 kms from Bangalore. In Tamil Nadu state. Have no clue what to do once i get there. Fuel costs less in TN...
If I do go... (unless it rains tonight...) then this will be the 12th straight alternate weekend i'll be out of the city... i hope to lose count once this becomes a habit...


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment